SponsoredTweets referral badge

Recent Posts

Monday, August 3, 2009

Dinner is served

Have you seen this movie? If you haven't yet, you must see it. It’s a great movie and heart warming. I asked my wife and she said she learned a lot of lesson watching this movie, especially in cooking. Like Remy, a provincial rat with a wonderful sense of smell, hates garbage and risks death to enter a human kitchen where he discovers real food and the cooking of five-star chef Anton Gusteau, author of “anyone can cook”. You know I really admire chef Gusteau’s principle that anyone can cook. It gives me the idea to discover my talent in cooking. Back to Remy, on the day he learns his hero has died; he is evicted and ends up alone in Paris. Until he discovers his hero’s restaurant, turned down to three stars and run by frozen-food-hawking chef. As Remy enters, so does thin and clumsy Linguini, who turns out chef Gusteau’s son; hired as a garbage boy, they manage to learn chef Gusteau’s cooking technique. To save the soup that Linguini accidentally fouls, Remy throws in some ingredients; the soup is a success and Linguini’s career as a chef is born. Remy and Linguini produced the finest Ratatouille in all of France.

I hope there’s a follow up movie to this one, I sure hope so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment