SponsoredTweets referral badge

Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

berry temptation and mango passion

Cheesecakes, uhm yum I love it. A friend of mine working in a dessert cafe introduces me his mouth-watering pieces of cakes. He also taught me how to bake and design cheesecakes. He stresses, the way a cheesecake is baked is the key to its perfection. Choosing perfect ingredients is also very important, he added. He also shared me one of his simple recipe that I can prepare in my home. I tried and it was really good. The first time I made a cheesecake was a flop but on the second time, I was very careful not to overdo it because the crust is so fragile, it will easily break. Finally, I made a dense, thick cheesecake with a short dough crust perfectly with sparkling wine to drink. Wonderful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment