SponsoredTweets referral badge

Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Every second well spent

It's my off today from work and I'm starting to get excited to spend the rest of the day with wife. I started with a hot steaming coffee and checked for some emails. I always wonder why when you're taking your day-off from work, time passes so quick when you're just at home. Makes me a little uncomfortable so I always spend the rest of every minute okay. I'm also sometimes discouraged in doing this blogging thing, but my wife inspires me to continue. She's truly a wonderful person. I have to move my body because I don't have much exercise these past days. It's time to move my body. Take a 15 minute warm-up and ready to hit the roads. It's also nice to bring my ipod with me to energize me with my kind of music. Feels so good after a long jog around the village. People are also very aware of their health today as I noticed a lot of joggers and also some taking a brisk walk. I felt the breeze a feeling of Christmas season coming just around the corner. So relieved as I got home when my wife surprised me with her special fruit medley kind of a salad she bought from the market this morning so fresh. Not to mention I'm gonna add some calories again, guilty pleasures actually. Fresh apples, kiwi, pineapple, sweet mango, grapes, cantaloupe, watermelon, sweet corn, gelatins, and milk for calories? delicious anyway. I love fruits. How I wish that today's never gonna end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment