SponsoredTweets referral badge

Recent Posts

Friday, July 31, 2009

Just because...

After a long day at work and its Friday, we have so much busy errands because of many customers dining in our restaurant on evenings. I went out from work so exhausted but it didn’t bother me to go home quickly. On my way, I passed a dessert cafe and noticed these tempting pieces of cheesecakes that I wondered if I could taste one of them and also bring one home to my wife. I asked if they have some cakes that are less in sugar and low fat, fortunately they have. The crew suggested two of their best selling pieces. So, I got this sugar-free cappuccino that in its appearance it surely tastes good, and yes it did. I was delightfully surprised that I wanted to try also the other one “mocha Milan” but I remembered that I’m supposed take home my wife a little present. Its drizzling as I wait for a taxi to bring me home and it suddenly came a little girl selling flowers at night and she offered me buy one. I refused but instead I gave her a penny to buy herself food. The girl smiled and went away. I’m so soothed and relaxed when I came home my wife is smiling and hugged me so tight. Thanks for the cakes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment