SponsoredTweets referral badge

Recent Posts

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday work

It’s another beautiful Sunday. Supposed to be family day but in my case I need to go to work. I woke up late because I was still up late last night. Sunday morning is so peaceful, I love Sundays. It’s time to prepare breakfast and coffee. Going to work today is easy. The traffic is light and passengers in the metro rail are few. Got to get to work early because I know diners will come early too so I need to finish all my tasks as soon as possible. All right, everything’s done. Philippine basketball star 6’11” footer Marlou Aquino and his wife visits. They have fresh sea urchin and salmon sashimi and rice toppings. What do they said about the food and service? Of course, perfect! I asked him if we could take a picture with him, he gladly agreed. He said they will come back to try other food in the menu. Thanks to our good team work. We made another celebrity customer satisfied.
It’s raining hard when I got out from work. Some streets are near the knee flooded; luckily I immediately fetch a jeep to ride home. My wife prepared a hot chicken soup for dinner perfect when it’s raining. It’s time to eat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment